Stella Maris Resort Air Service operates frequent flights between Stella Maris, Long Island Nassau and Georgetown, Exuma as well as other Bahama Islands for our resort guests and other island passengers on request. Charges are per seat or per charter. All Stella Maris flights are subject to a fuel surcharge – whether per seat or a charter booking. Please Note: VAT is not added to domestic flights between Nassau and Stella Maris provided that flight is in direct connection with international air travel within 48 hours. VAT 7.5% is added to all other domestic flights.
Our Seat Rates:
- Nassau/Stella Maris: $160,– one way (this rate is subject to change in accordance to fuel prices)
- Georgetown/Stella Maris: $110,– one way (this rate is subject to change in accordance to fuel prices)
Our Seat Rates (Starting December 17th):
- Nassau/Stella Maris: $167,– one way (this rate is subject to change in accordance to fuel prices)
- Georgetown/Stella Maris: $117,– one way (this rate is subject to change in accordance to fuel prices)
All Stella Maris flights are subject to a fuel surcharge – whether per seat or a charter booking.
All charter and seat rates for other routes are available on request.
There is no charge for children under the age of 2 provided they do not occupy an aircraft seat. Regulations require that all infants must be seated on lap of accompanying adult (1 infant per 1 adult).
Hotel arranged flights to Stella Maris are easily confirmed when booking with us. All flight bookings must be accompanied by all inbound and outbound flight details. Our Stella Maris Flight Form will be provided for you to complete and return. We kindly ask that you book a flight into Nassau arriving no later than 2:00 p.m. winter and 4:00 p.m. summer in order to connect to Stella Maris on the same day (inter island flights are limited to daylight hours). For your departure we kindly ask that you book a flight departing Nassau no earlier than 11:00 a.m. as a two hour check in is generally required for Nassau. Flying time between Nassau and Stella Maris is approximately one hour.
Stella Maris Resort Guests: Full deposit of one way seat rate at time of booking.
Non-Hotel Guests: Full payment
A fee of $75,– will be applied to all cancellations + 7.5% VAT. Deposit will be forfeit for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival and less than 21 days prior to arrival for holiday periods. No Show passengers forfeit deposit.
Please avoid large hard suitcases and oversized bags. Limit total luggage weight is 45 lbs. per person, including hand luggage. Please advise in advance of any unusual items (fishing rod or other gear cases, coolers, etc.) or any excess baggage.
Airport Meeting Information:
- Nassau: Stella Maris Resort Air Service departs from Jet Aviation FBO, formally known as Executive Flight Support FBO. Telephone 242-377-3355. Passengers arriving on a commercial flight into Nassau should take a taxi from the International arrival section to Jet Aviation FBO (Approximately 5 minutes).
- Georgetown, Exuma: Meeting spot is in the airline check-in lounge.
- Other Islands: Meeting information will be provided at time of booking.
Passengers experiencing problems with delayed or cancelled flights should do everything possible to notify the pilot or the resort directly.
Stella Maris Resort Club: 242-338-2050(2051) (2027)
Pilot’s Cell Phone: 242-357-1182
Stella Maris Resort arranged flights may be partially or totally replaced with other charter flights or commuter airline services.
Commuters from Nassau to Long Island:
Southern Air www.southernaircharter.com
Nassau departure 8:00 a.m.
Stella Maris departure 9:00 a.m.
Nassau departure 2:00 pm
Stella Maris departure 3:00 pm
Tel: 242 377 2014 (Nas), 242 338 2095 (LI), Fax: 242 377 1066 (Nas)
Bahamas Air www.bahamasair.com
Check Schedules: Nassau to Deadman’s Cay, Long Island
Airport Taxi Transfers:
The Stella Maris Airport is approximately 1/2 mile from the Stella Maris Resort. Taxis are generally at the airport. Fare is from $10 for 1-2 persons.
The Deadman’s Cay Airport is a 45 minute drive south of Stella Maris Resort. Taxis from Deadman’s Cay need to be prearranged. Fare is from $90 for 1-2 persons.
Other Helpful Information:
- All persons are required to have a valid passport for travel to the Bahamas (certain nationalities may require a Visa)
- Major air carries providing flights to Nassau are: Bahamas Air, Jet Blue, American Airlines, Delta, US Airways, United Airlines, Air Tran, Air Canada, West Jet and British Airways.
*Please check with airline or your travel agency for further information*
Recommended Nassau overnight Hotels:
- Orange Hill Beach Inn, Hilton, Atlantis, Melia Nassau Beach Hotel, A Stones Throw Away, as well as many more.