Our Stella Maris Marina!
If traveling the Central Bahamas or cruising further South, the leeside-protected Stella Maris Marina and the Stella Maris Resort Club & Airport can be your ideal headquarter for any short or long-term boating and leisure needs.
Facts and Overview:
· Marina Coordinates: 23° 33.3′N / 75° 16.4′W Coordinates of approach channel marker/buoy: 23° 33.1′N / 75° 18.2′W
· Approach: 5’ low tide and 7’ high tide
· Marina Basin: 6 ½’ low tide and 9’ high tide
· Located: west coast/leeside north end Long Island
– 8 slips for up to 20ft beam plus 8 along-dock positions, for boat lengths beyond 100ft
– Dockside water/electricity (120 V/30 amps + 240 V/50 amps)
– Marine railway for up to 6ft draft/80ft length (can accommodate catamarans)
– Provisions available: Exxon gasoline and diesel fuels & lubricants, marine parts and general materials in stock or from local suppliers, plus short-term from Nassau deliveries by order
· Marina clients enjoy free:
* Marina Shower/Changing Room Use
* Use of the Resort Club’s public facilities and swimming pools/beaches
* Marina and Resort Club’s WIFI
· Rates: Click Here 2022
· Post Office: is located in Simms Town, 7 miles south, opening times Mon. to Fri. 9:00 to 5:00. FedEx and DHL express mail services are available on the island; please ask management for details.
· Transportation: Taxis can be requested
· Rental Cars: Can be arranged via the Stella Maris Resort Club.
· Laundry: A coin Laundromat is located across the street
· Food, Liquor, General & Marine Stores: From 1 mile distance of the marina.
Cell Phone Contact: Joerg Friese: 1 242 357 1031