What to do on Long Island!
Engage in some of the wonderful island adventures!
Go dive onto our gorgeous reefs, snorkel across our sparkling sea gardens or Kayak through miles of mangrove channels. Explore our surroundings, and some 80 miles of unspoiled Long Island on foot, by bike, or rental car.
See pirate caves, plantation ruins, the world’s deepest blue hole, some twenty quaint island towns. Watch our island’s wild flamingos, see the rare whistling ducks fly by, visit Long Islands own swimming pigs, and perhaps even witness our local sea hawks raise their young from right across our hotel garden!
If staying on land is not enough adventure then take to the air!
Let us fly you to the Swimming Pigs of Staniel Cay, with its Blue James Bond Grotto, or to the famous Hermitage of Cat Island, the historic Columbus Landings of San Salvador, the Salt Salinas of Inagua.
In fact, we’ll fly you to any of the boundless attractions of our many islands!
Back to the water: Just charter your boat-eco-tour to nearby Sandy Cay, home to the wild iguanas, and a gorgeous backdrop to the makings of Pirates of the Caribbean and Dead Man’s Chest.
Or stay close to Long Island shores, cruise the bay to spot turtles, see swimming pigs, snorkel a bit, cruise a bit and have some beach time in the nearby Sandbanks to look for Sanddollars.
Go ahead and book some of your must-do’s with us now … our adventures are waiting for you!
20 Must Do’s – while being on Long Island – do not leave without experiencing them:
· Spend the day swimming and lazing at famous Cape Santa Maria Beach
· Jump into our Nature Pool after sipping Moonshine Special’s at our Beach Bar
· Bonefish with James Docky Smith, one of the best Bonefishing Guides in the Bahamas
· Climb the steps at Columbus Monument and enjoy the stunning Bay and Atlantic ocean views
· Kayak Newton’s Cay, swim with Goats and see Turtles in the Bay
· Paddle Board the Mangroves
· Bike to Love Beach to spend the morning
· Walking Tour of Adderley’s Plantation
· Manatee Visit at Stella Maris Marina
· Eco Boat Tour to Sandy Cay, Exuma to see Iguanas and enjoy stunning views of the sandbanks
· Eco Boat Trip to see Turtles in nearby Bay, Swimming Pigs and Snorkel a nearby reef
· Instagram Photo Memory of Colonial Simms Prison
· Long Island Museum in Deadman’s Cay
· Check out “Iron”, “Missy”, “Villager”, the Hawk, Goat, and Manatee of Seaside Village
· Explore Hamilton’s Indian Caves – Guided Tour Only
· Snorkel, Dive or Jump into World’s second deepest Blue Hole, Dean’s Blue Hole
· Stroll around picturesque Clarence Town Harbour, and on Thursdays visit the local vendors selling their goods to cruise ship visitors
· Climb the Steeple of “St. Peter & Paul” Catholic Church
· Pop in for a Fresh Conch Salad at Max’s Conch Bar
· Have an evening drink at Docky’s Flats Bar ….a cute, local Bar not too far from the Resort