Back to Pressroom.
The hotel consists of dozens of individual buildings. All hotel accommodations have air conditioning, ceiling fans, small refrigerator, hairdryer, balcony or terrace.
- 20 Standard rooms (3 with kitchenettes)
- 4 1-Bedroom cottages with/without kitchen
- 4 2-Bedroom villa/bungalows2 3-Bedroom bungalows (1 with own pool)
- 2 4-Bedroom bungalows (1 with own pool)
- All very pleasantly/tropically furnished. Distance from the Clubhouse 100 to max 600 meters, right at the Atlantic Shore.
- 3 Large fresh water pools for all guests to use
- 2 Pools along with house
- 1 Saltwater 18' deep pool at Marina for Scuba Instructions
- Tennis Clubhouse (separately owned/operated) with Jacuzzi, 2 artificial surface (similar to clay) courts, lit for night play
Restaurant & Dining Gardens - offering meal plans and a la carte choices
- The food is excellent...European Chefs
- Bahamian/American/Continental and Fresh Seafood
- Also snacks/picnics/Vegetarian/Children's and Dietary Menus available
- Bar & Lounge - offering a wide range of beverages and light dining
- Reading/Meeting room with only available Satellite TV
- Daily a.m. and p.m. shuttles to nearby beach bays and snorkel sites, some eight locations between 1/2 to 9 miles distance
- 'Sunfish' type sailing nearby west coast beach, a.m. and p.m. shuttles
- Kayaks from Stella Maris Marina along protected west bay, a.m. and p.m. shuttles; and to north end mangrove bay, a.m. and p.m. shuttles
- Daily a.m. eco-history excursion
Water Sports (subject to charge)
- Scuba Diving (Shark/Reef/Wall/Wreck/Blue Hole/Night and Overnight)
- Resort courses and PADI & SSI Scuba Diving certifications
- Fishing (Bone/Reef & Bottom/Deep Sea)
Stella Maris Resort Air Service www.stellamarisresortairservice.com routinely providing Bahamas inter-island per seat and charter connections for Stella Maris Resort guests, and other passengers on request. Flight times adjust to passengers’ schedules (no Out Island night time flying permitted).
Bahamasair: to Long Island Airport – Deadman's Cay (LGI) from Miami or Ft Lauderdale (via Nassau)
- Rum Punch Parties – Band/Rum Punch/Conch Fritters/B-B-Q Steak Dinner (usually Thursday)
- Cave Parties – Band/B-B-Q Dinner in real Cave (usually Monday)
- Live Music and Dance (usually Saturday) & similar!
- Underwater Slide Shows
- Island "Nightclub" Tours
- Occasional Pool Parties
- Rental Cars
- Island Excursions
- Stella Maris International Airport
- Full Service Marina (16 slips)
- Stella Maris General Store & Liquor Store – 1 1/2 mile
- Scotia Bank – 2 miles
- Telephone - Bahamian phone card phone available just outside Clubhouse - operator assisted phone inside Clubhouse for any credit card calling - hotel assisted phone via front desk in Clubhouse.
- Telephone - pilot use only for flight planning and USA Customs notices, located in the Customs area at the Stella Maris Airport
- Daily laundry (no dry cleaning)
Visit our web site at www.stellamarisresort.com
E-mail vacation inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail press inquiries to email@example.com