If traveling the Central Bahamas or cruising further South, the leeside-protected Stella Maris Marina and the Stella Maris Resort Club & Airport can be your ideal headquarter for any short or long-term boating and leisure needs.
Facts and Overview:
- Marina Coordinates: 23° 33.3′N / 75° 16.4′W Coordinates of approach channel marker/buoy: 23° 33.1′N / 75° 18.2′W
- Approach: 5’ low tide and 7’ high tide
- Marina Basin: 6 ½’ low tide and 9’ high tide
- Located: west coast/leeside north end Long Island
- 8 slips for up to 20ft beam plus 8 along-dock positions, for boat lengths beyond 100ft
- Dockside water/electricity (120 V/30 amps + 240 V/50 amps)
- Marine railway for up to 6ft draft/80ft length (can accommodate catamarans)
- Repairs on diesel engines, marine clutches, ARC-Gas-TIG welding, generators, refrigeration – available on a case-by-case basis per prior request (Long Island ‘outside’ laborers/work contractors may be proposed by Stella Maris Marina)
- Short and long term wet and dry storage
- Provisions available: Exxon gasoline and diesel fuels & lubricants, marine parts and general materials in stock or from local suppliers, plus short-term from Nassau deliveries by order
- Marina clients enjoy free:
- The Stella Maris Resort Club provides courtesy pick up to the hotel for its dinner guests
- Marina Shower/Changing Room Use
- Use of the Resort Club’s public facilities and swimming pools/beaches
- Marina and Resort Club’s WIFI
- Rates: Click Here RATES
- Banking: Scotia Bank with ATM machine is located 200ft from the marina. Opening hours: Mon. to Thurs.: 9:30 to 3:00, Fri.: 9:30 to 4:30
- Post Office: is located in Simms Town, 7 miles south, opening times Mon. to Fri. 9:00 to 5:00. FedEx and DHL express mail services are available on the island; please ask management for details.
- Telephone: A pay phone is situated at the entrance to the marina.
- Drinking water: Drinking water (in normal container quantity) is available free of charge at the Resort Club.
- Transportation: Taxis can be requested via VHF channel 16, just call “any Stella Maris Taxi”, or via the Resort Club.
- Rental Cars: Can be arranged via the Stella Maris Resort Club.
- Laundry: A coin Laundromat is located across the street; full laundry service also available at the Resort Club.
- Food, Liquor,General & Marine Stores: From 1 mile distance of the marina.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
VHF Radio: Channel 16 – call “Stella Maris Marina”…the Resort Club will respond