Bahamas Fishing Resort
So what does our Bahamas fishing resort have to offer our guests? From snorkeling to biking, there is something for every level adventure-seeker at Stella Maris Resort. As a guest of Stella Maris Resort and Marina, you are welcome to take part in all of the hotel’s activities and entertainment.
Many of our amenities are complimentary. For example, our Bahamas fishing resort has four pools, bicycles, daily snorkeling and beach trips, as well as sunfish sailboats, rum punch parties and more!
Things to Do at Our Bahamas Fishing Resort:
- Dive in to the spectacular waters which surround Long Island - Dives include the original Shark Reef, Comberbach wreck, Conception Island wall dive, Blue Holes and numerous coral reefs.
- Fishing in Long Island is world class - From bone to deep sea fishing ... it’s all here. With world record size Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi and billfish, Stella Maris and Long Island are still a sports fisherman’s secret.
- Snorkeling - Sites are easily accessible from shore and via boat, for beginners and experienced snorkelers. Enjoy vivid underwater colors just steps from the beach, or join our twice weekly snorkeling trips via boat.
- Go kayaking - We drop you off in a wonderful lagoon which is yours to explore, several hours later we pick you up in a second lagoon. In the meantime you will have paddled through an eco-wildlife habitat, filled with marine and bird life, plus spectacular views from Columbus monument.
- Customized boat trips - Speed boat trips to neighboring Sandy Cay (pirates of the Caribbean was filmed there!), watch and feed wild iguanas, grill your freshly caught fish on the beach, the day is yours to plan.
- Entertainment and Excellent Dining at Stella Maris - Enjoy weekly rum punch parties at our Resort. Experience the thrill of a real cave party (during winter only and subject to occupancy). Enjoy international cuisine in our dining room or patio with spectacular elevated views of the Atlantic.
- Rent a car and explore the Island - We will supply you with a map of the island with many points of interest. Explore Indian caves, the deepest blue hole in the world, or snorkel to secluded islands. You can relax on some of the nicest beaches in The Bahamas and enjoy lunch in numerous native restaurants. The island is yours to explore!
- Tennis courts - Only a 5 minute taxi ride away. Perfect for early morning or late afternoon exercise.
- Cycling - Go on one of the most scenic and elevated water front roads in The Bahamas. All within the immediate surroundings of the hotel, the views are breath taking. Bicycles can be used free of charge.
Want to learn about the packages we offer? Check out our Bahamas hotel packages today.
For details of activities, rates and schedules, please contact the front desk at our Bahamas fishing resort at 1 (242) 338-2050 or 51 or 53 or call on VHF channel 16.